6.03.2009

{Matt & Karen} :: Dayton and Springfield OH Wedding Photographer

Matt & Karen's engagement session...or, as an alternate post title,

{Adventures in Farm Photography}

This was an awesome session, full of so many of my favorite things - barns, meadows, cows, sunsets.

However, it was also full of added extras - like ticks, mosquitoes, and hiney-biting. Yes, you read that right - HINEY-BITING. But, I will get to that in a little bit!

Matt and Karen were a blast. They had several locations picked out that carried special significance to them - so we just traveled around, relaxed, and had a good time - taking some pictures along the way.

Here are a just a few:



Lest you think this adventure was nothing but sunshine and cutesy pictures...let me add a few more for your perusing entertainment:

A special friend of Matt & Karen's decided to make a guest appearance at their session. (don't ask...you probably don't want to know.) No, seriously...this mask has been a staple prop in Karen & Matt's picture history, so it is only appropriate for it to be included in the engagement and wedding photos, as well.

And, my favorite picture of the day! I like to call it:

"Yeah, so I bit you in the hiney, Miss Photographer...exactly WHAT do you plan to do about it?"


And, so ends your trip down {Adventures in Farm Photography} Lane. I hope you enjoyed our trip! And remember...never turn your back on a cow! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great work, Brandy!

    Now, a cow biting you on the hiney... that is priceless!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce job! The cow made me laugh, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ the cow!!!

    gorgeous gorgeous images. i hope they have tons of wallspace :) i would need most of those HUGE in my house if i were them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brandy!
    It is Carolyn from Canning Class!

    I love your pictures!

    May have you take some of me and the Hubs!

    ReplyDelete