6.07.2009

{Sunday Fashion Series}

"What should we wear?"

This is the most popular question I receive when someone books a session. Having been there myself, I fully understand both the excitement and the angst that come with trying to decide what to dress everyone in for family pictures.

So, some of my photographer colleagues and I decided to get together and come up with fun, coordinating outfits that would work well for family portraits. I have decided to post a Sunday Fashion Series highlighting one of these outfit boards each week.

Each Sunday, I will be posting a new "storyboard" of coordinated family outfits...information on where to purchase will be included as well.

I hope that this gets you even more excited about creating your family portraits, and takes some of the pressure of outfit-hunting off your shoulders.

Here is the first installment of the Sunday Fashion Series. ENJOY!!!

2 comments: