5.23.2009

{Cody & Julie} :: Dayton and Springfield OH wedding photographer

This was one of the most awesome sessions I have had in a long time.

I had been sick and battling wicked allergies for several days, and wasn't feeling really excited about lugging my camera around for a couple of hours.

We headed out anyway, and then they said the words...the words that sound like angels singing a Hallelujah chorus to any artist. These words:

"Seriously, you are the artist...we trust you...just tell us what you want us to do."

All of a sudden, I was refreshed and ready to rock the session. I had a gorgeous, trendy couple who was up for anything, beautiful light, funky locations...I was as happy as could be.

I am sure they got a kick out of me getting excited and yelling, "These are SO cool!" and "Oh, man, you guys...these ROCK!" What can I say? I get into what I am doing! ;)

Thanks for "getting me" and trusting me to get awesome images for you. You definitely know how to make an artist's day...and to guarantee the best images for yourself!

Enjoy your sneak peek...can't wait for the wedding!
















4 comments:

  1. these are all amazing but the 2nd one is just fantastic!!! love all of em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Brandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are toooo fun! Love that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have caught the spirit of Cody and Julie. They are beautiful people!!!! I can; hardly wait for the wedding pictures. Udean July 25, 2009

    ReplyDelete