5.18.2009

{Aimee & JD} :: Dayton and Springfield OH weddinh photographer

Aimee, JD, and I finally were able to dodge the bad weather of late and head out for their engagement session.

The gardens they chose were absolutely beautiful - lush, green, and gorgeous light. I guess all the rain was good for something, after all.

This session took me a little longer than usual, but for a good cause - these two were hilarious. In between the "serious" shots, there was lots of pointing, giggling, funny-face-making, and just plain goofiness. I can see why I have heard they are both such good teachers.

Hope you both enjoy the sneak peek; I am looking forward to the wedding in a few weeks.










2 comments:

  1. Your couple images and wedding work is really really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet. I love the first one and the one where they are behind the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete