10.08.2008

Little Miss K - sneak peek #1 = Dayton and Springfield Newborn Photographer

If you look back in my August and September blog posts...you can see Little Miss K before she made her entrance into her family's arms.

Well, I had the immense privelege of recording her birth (some pics/video will be posted soon of that...out of order, of course!) last week and then taking some newborn pics of her and her family today.

She is SUCH a little sweetie, and didn't even mind all the man-handling and positioning (and cold, rainy weather) that she endured today.

Here are just a couple from today...more to come in a later post!



This next one is my favorite of the day...I love me some dramatic lighting!







2 comments:

  1. Brandy - That first one made me "ooohhh" out loud! Love it... and all of them, good job lady!

    - Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! I think my favorite is of mom and baby together, althought I REALLY like the one above it too!

    ReplyDelete