10.09.2008

Family Session - Dayton and Springfield Family Photographer

So, last week another photographer and I decided to swap family sessions. We had it all planned out. You know:

"Sure, we will all meet up and I will take pictures of your family and you will take pictures of my family!" Easy enough, right?

Well, let's just say that next time, we might plan the details just a little differently. ;)

We can also say that it was probably a little entertaining to any onlookers watching 2 photographers try to wrangle not only other kids (which we are used to) but also our own (who all have anti-camera photographer child sydrome) while the dad's looked on helplessly!

Seriously, though, it was a fun time...and amidst the chaos, we each even got some keepers for each other.

Here is Amy's sneak peek...













And, last, but DEFINITELY not least..."Ode to some awesome jeans."



p.s. If you are in Columbus, and need a photographer - Amy is your girl!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds crazy but dang girl you got some rockin stuff:) Can't wait to see what Amy has for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I've been following your blog for a while, and love your stuff. I didn't realize you were in Ohio too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd to last one, the black and white. Gorgeous and great pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Brandy! I LOVE them!! I can't believe how cute they are given the situation! I am getting ready to send your off to you tomorrow sometime... :-) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete