8.17.2008

Care...serve...survive...

You know what? I don't live in the fanciest place in the world. I have been known to throw out my little jabs about this place ("armpit of the country, anyone?").

But, really, when I think about it...I have to admit, I am kinda proud of this city. Real efforts are being made to revitalize the place and bring the community together. And, when I headed downtown today, to capture some of the training for the F.D....well, I definitely found myself feeling pretty darn proud.

So, here they are...pics of MY city and MY fire department. These are some great guys, and I am thankful for what they do. And, if you look close enough, you will see one of them shooting me the "I love you" sign...it is nice to have your own personal stud firefighter! :)












2 comments: