4.08.2009

{Birth Photography Special} :: Dayton and Springfield OH Birth Photographer

Birth photography is EASILY the most awesome thing I have the pleasure of doing! Capturing memories...any important memory...is special, BUT...

there is nothing that compares with a new life entering the world to meet its family for the first time. The raw emotion, the gorgeous newness...everything about that time is so fresh, so perfect!

If you are interested in having your birth experience recorded in an artistic & unobtrusive way, and you meet the following criteria...please contact me to find out how you can apply for a special offer from Brandy Ellen Photography.

Criteria:
  • Due Date in JULY or SEPTEMBER
  • Are planning a birth at home, at Family Beginnings (Miami Valley), or at Greene Memorial Hospital.
Interested applicants should contact me at 937 . 532 . 6999 or through my website.

Limited offers available.

And since I can't post without pictures, here are some birth pictures to enjoy!






















5 comments:

  1. I always want to walk up to pregnant women on the street and insist they have birth photos taken. You'll regret it if you don't! I want to shout (because I didn't, and wow, I regret it soooo much.) Beautiful, and I hope you're very, very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful! Excellent job. THat last image makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them too! but i biased. Thats the most beautiful baby ever! heehee

    ReplyDelete