1.15.2009

{Kara and Sam Slideshow}:: Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer

I wanted to share the email I got from Gina (Kara's mom) when she saw the slideshow. You know, as a photographer...there is nothing more special than hearing that you successfully captured someone's memories.

And weddings happen so fast that pictures are even more important to help the bride, groom, and family remember how fabulous the day really was...as Gina points out in her email.g

Oh my gosh Brandy, all I can say right now it WOW! I've never seen such great pictures in my life!! It doesn't hurt that Kara especially is very photogenic but they all are absolutely wonderful! I had tears in my eyes just watching the slide show. (and maybe that's normal, but not for me) You captured a lot of great memories for them and for me. Honestly so much was happening so fast that night that I missed a lot and it makes me sad but at least I'll have the pictures now to show me what I missed and I can feel a part of it. I will recommend you to everyone, honestly. I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with the outcome and we haven't even seen them all yet. "



10 comments:

  1. absolutely beauitful. gorgeous couple....i bet theyre over the moon with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous couple. They are gonna love these! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job capturing their day! Beautiful couple and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really did capture their special day well.
    Love all the details that you covered.
    Beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured their day so beautifully! They'll love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You did an amazing job! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! well not just me your work of course is beautiful too! couldn't be happier. you are the best and i have been recommending you to EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wedding work is gorgeous! I was peeking at your stuff on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my...what wonderful captures!! beautiful couple too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete