12.22.2008

{Sam & Kara:: Wedding} Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer

Young. Beautiful. In Love.

It is the stuff of fairytale romances. Kara and Sam took that idea and made it a reality for their wedding.

A winter theme - complete with white, red, snowflakes, and Christmas trees - made for a gorgeous setting for their special day. They were full of energy and full of adoration for each other.

Thanks for letting me capture your memories for you!


























Special shout-out to Stacey! Thanks for coming to second shoot with me! Stacey did an awesome job...check out her blog for some of her images!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! I just love these! The fourth one is my favorite. I love all of the different camera angles that you used to capture the bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are absolutely stunning, gorgeous moments and details captured, nice lighting in these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely breathtaking. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete