11.23.2008

Meet Kasey - Senior Session (Dayton and Springfield Senior Photographer)

Kasey and her family are simply amazing. I had the honor of photographing her sister Amber's engagement and wedding (remember Amber and Cody???), and it is always such a pleasure to work with them.

We had a lot of fun, did everything from "country girl" to "America's Top Model" in our session, and I had the opportunity to shoot at a new location that I am in LOVE with.

Susan, the owner of This Old House in Springfield (on US Route 68 between Yellow Springs and Springfield), has graciously allowed me to photograph some of my sessions on her property. Let me just say, "Kid in a candy store!"

If you are ever out her way, make a point to stop by and check out what she has...you will find all kinds of antique furniture, signs, decorations...she has everything from antique bikes to candles to Christmas decorations in her store. If you like primitive/rustic decorating and architectural salvage...you will be SO HAPPY you stopped by!

Here are a couple of pictures of Kasey at This Old House:





And here are some from the rest of our session:



Any good model must be able to go from sassy to silly at a moment's command:







So, so gorgeous...you, your mom, both your sisters...I am a lucky girl to have you in fron of my camera! Thanks for a great day!

3 comments:

  1. You can't really go wrong with a model as beautiful as that! These are fantastic though, I love the colors and that last one has beautiful depth of feild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is my little sister!

    I am flipping over that last one...A*MAZ*ING!

    And the tye dye wall is fabulous...

    Do you want to redo my senior pictures? haha!

    ♥ Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! What a beautiful girl. I love the processing on these.

    ReplyDelete