11.09.2008

I'm Baaaaaack!!

So, I am now back in the office and already working like a mad-woman! Here is what I am working on right now:
  • Mike and Gretchen's Wedding
  • Sarah's Senior Session
  • Amber and Cody's Wedding - Sneak Peek
  • H family Lifestyle/Maternity Session - Sneak Peek
  • C family Lifestyle Session - Sneak Peek
I also have a maternity session, a lifestyle session, and a senior session this week...so keep an eye out for lots of fun posting in the next couple of weeks!

While you are waiting, though, I thought I would share a little bit from my vacation. These pictures are from a wonderful farm in Southwest Virginia. The owners are SO friendly, and truly love to put on a good time for their visitors. If you ever get to Riner, VA - be sure to check out Sinkland Farms!


1 comment: