11.15.2008

Cody & Amber - Sneak Peek (Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer)

When I met Amber & Cody, I knew that their wedding was going to be special. When I did their engagement session, I knew it was going to be fun. I had no idea just how special and fun it would be, though.

Everything, and I mean everything, had special meaning in this wedding. During the ceremony, they read poems to each other. But, get this...they wrote those poems YEARS ago in high school - when they were first dating.

Instead of favors, they donated money in each guest's name to 3 important charities. And...the best part of all...they sealed their vows with...a pinky swear!
How cool is that?!

All in all, I will say what I have said before...I truly have the best clients in the world. Amber and Cody, I was honored to be present for your most special and fun day! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!













2 comments:

  1. What a sweet wedding! I want to see the pinky swear...that is so cute. My fav image is of girls feet, that is so you!

    A very proud friend,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were checking all week waiting for our sneak peak to come up, and it was worth the wait! The pictures are so pretty! Thanks for everything...can't wait for our bridal session this weekend. ♥ Amber ~

    ReplyDelete