11.30.2008

Amber & Cody -Bridal Session

So, Cody and Amber took me up on a suggestion I made when we were discussing their wedding timeline.

Rather than be stifled by the busy wedding day schedule, they decided to let me just capture their day photojournalist-style (which I do anyway) and save the creative time for another day!

So, a couple of weeks after their wedding, they dressed back up and we headed out for some (VERY COLD!) fun! (Yes, there was snow on the ground, and Amber braved it anyway!)

Here are a couple from that day!







p.s. The car one was taken at This Old House...to find out more, check out my last post. It has become my newest downfall...everytime I go to do a session, I end up buying something.


3 comments:

  1. I just love looking at your photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! I thought you got the car;) Funny.

    Is your family all ready for our session Friday?

    BTW that first image is mega cool...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi, I love these, love the processing and the location!

    ReplyDelete