10.03.2008

Stacey and Kevin - Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words...so take a gander at this little "essay."



Yep! You are seeing correctly...LIME GREEN bridal shoes! How cool is that?! When Tracy and I walked in and saw those shoes...we knew it was going to be a fun day!

Stacey & Kevin had attended to every detail, and the details were awesome! From the lime green pocket handkerchiefs for the groomsmen to the photobooth at the reception...nothing was left unattended to.

The cathedral looked like it came right out of a storybook; the reception was at Union Terminal in Cinci...let me just say, it was a very nice to be a photographer that day!
















Tracy, I had a blast with you...thanks and you know I will join you anytime!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the perspective on these. Awesome photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again....wonderfl job! I love every image! Stac and her dad- LOVE IT. Fish eye shot of bride and groom in front of the church- ROCKS:)

    ReplyDelete