10.16.2008

The H family - Dayton and Springfield Family Photographer

I know I have mentioned it before...but, seriously, I LOVE what I do!

I had a blast with the H family; it was a gorgeous evening (even if the heat and mosquitoes were not-so-Octoberish) and this family was fun, outgoing, and quite good-looking.

Most of all, though, I could tell that they were truly connected and enjoyed each other...there is nothing better than capturing moments with a family like this!

By the end of the session, little Mr. K even said he wanted me to go with them on their train trip...he sure knows how to make a girl feel special!!!


I even got Mr. Cooper (the dog) to give me a "smile!"













I love these next 2, b/c it shows the true connection this family has...just having fun together.


And, this last one, really speaks to me. I was telling them that I do these engagement sessions where the couples are all googly-eyed and mushy (which is GREAT!)...

but when my kids are almost 16...I want to be like these 2...still flirting like they just got engaged...THAT is what it is all about!


2 comments: