10.14.2008

Amber and Cody E-session - Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer

Considering I never wanted to do engagement and wedding photography...it is a little humorous that I now LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with couples.

Amber and Cody are no exception! They were relaxed and natural in any setting - the woods, an alley, eating an ice cream cone! I don't think they could take a bad picture if they tried!

It is so inspiring to hang out with and capture fresh, new love. It reminds me to create and continue re-creating those moments in my own life.

Amber, I know that you waited and looked for a LONG time to find a photographer that "moved" you. I hope that this sneak peek makes you feel good about your choice!

I am so excited about your wedding and bridal session in a few weeks!










3 comments:

  1. Brandy, Brandy! You really outdid yourself here. Wow, they are just great!

    - Summre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandy! <3 Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really really like these, you have some awesome creative stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete