9.28.2008

Family Session - Dayton and Springfield Family Photographer

I had the opportunity to work with an amazing family last week. We had 2 families and the grandparents!

We met up at some local gardens, and spent a couple hours just capturing who they are.

Well, imagine 4 children (ages 5 and under), lots of room to run, a photographer who likes "candid" shots, and a 10 lb. camera and lens...yeah, I definitely burned some calories in this session!

We had a lot of fun and captured some great moments. Thanks for letting me hang out with ya'll! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

TWO WARNINGS:

  1. LOTS of pictures...when there are lots of people, and they all happen to be gorgeous...well, this is the consequence.
  2. LOTS of black and white. Don't worry, guys, I have tons of color for you too...the black and whites were just so striking that I had to put them up. I threw in a couple color ones too, just to keep us all on our toes!

The G family:















The T family:





The Grandparents:





All the cousins:



The girl cousins...making some music:

3 comments:

  1. I love your photography style! And the best one is of the 3 of them on the bridge - there's something about that one I love the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Brandy! O'my gosh Dawn...the kids are getting so big. You have such a beautiful family:0) ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love these so much. Would you mind telling me what lenses you use? (not that I can afford any good ones anyway...but I like to dream)Your photos are so wonderfully sharp, but still with such beautiful depth of field.
    I love the compositions of these. I always find group/family shots so hard, but you seem to just have great creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete