7.01.2008

Super-cute kids - Melissa and Dave's Wedding - June 28, 2008

So, this past weekend, my AWESOME friend, Tracy, let me tag along to one of her weddings. She got to have some company; I got to watch an amazing event photog in action, and get of a taste of events to see if I want to do them on my own.

Seriously, there were some of the cutest kids EVER at this wedding, and, being the child photographer that I am...how could I NOT take pictures of them? Thanks, Melissa and Dave, for letting me hang out at your wedding and help photograph your special day.

I will post some of my pics from the actual wedding soon, but here are some of the cute kids!














1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!!! Great job:) Thanks for coming along Saturday. I cannot wait to see more of your pictures. You have great PS skills. Hugs ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete