7.30.2008

After Birth Baby Gear - Commercial Session

The owner of a local (and web-based) sling company asked me if I would take some pictures for her new website. Since I am a HUGE proponent of babywearing, and I own an arsenal of my own slings and other babywearing gear; I was happy to oblige!

There is tons of research out there indicating that babywearing is great for both mom and baby/toddlers. Bonding is promoted between the two, baby is able to have their innate need for security met, and mom is able to still get a ton accomplished.

If you have a new (or even older baby) and have not tried the art of babywearing yet, check out Heather's site at www.afterbirthbabygear.com Once you have used a sling...you will wonder how you ever got along without it!















1 comment:

  1. Great shots! Awesome style, and the slings look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete