6.15.2008

Amazing Women

The kids and I went to the Street Fair in our neighboring town yesterday; we had a blast. It was super hot, but it was so cool to see all the different people, music, and booths. While I was there, I had an epiphany of sorts (okay, that is probably melodramatic, but bear with me.)

There were all these amazing, strong, creative women who have started their own businesses. Most of them either personally make their wares, or they purchase them fair-trade from women in underdeveloped countries and sell them over here. Not only that, but a great majority of these women donate a portion of their profits to local or global ministries.

SO, I have decided that every couple of weeks or so, I want to interview one of these women. Find out a little about them, their business, their aspirations...you know, the fun stuff. So, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment