10.14.2008

Gretchen and Mike - Dayton and Springfield Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of spending a Saturday with Gretchen, Mike, and a TON of people that love them immensely.

I have to admit...I cried like a baby at the ceremony. There was something about this couple - this marriage - that you just knew was a divine appointment. It was truly an honor to be there and to capture those moments for them.

Their families and friends were a blast to be around...lots of smiling faces and jokes to go around. Thanks for letting me spend the day with you, and for making my job so enjoyable!

Here are a few from your day! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!










I just love the way they look at each other!












4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! And as always, beautiful photos! You do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the wedding and the pictures truly do reflect the beauty and love that was represented by Mike and Gretchen! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...wonderful job Brandy!!! I the detail images and the one of the bride & groom walking out is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandy,
    It was a true joy to have you as the photographer for Mike and Gretchen's wedding. You helped everyone to relax and enjoy the day. Your passion for your work is obvious...and it really shows in the beautiful results!! I'm looking forward to seeing ALL of the photos.
    As the Mother-of-the-Bride, I thank you for your skill and your kindness.
    Affectionately,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete